During the Design phase, Education Associates, LP can help you identify how to structure a training program to address any performance gaps.
Many businesses prefer to take decisive action rather than suffer “paralysis by analysis.” Regardless, an investment of time, money, and effort to retrain your staff and redesign your work flow should not be taken lightly. Taking the time to identify problem areas and ensure prospective solutions account for all the potential roadblocks you may encounter can save a lot of frustration and grief in the long run. Make sure you are charting the right course for your organization before committing to a plan of action.
The design phase is the second step in curriculum design. Once learning and performance objectives have been determined with a well-designed needs analysis, the foundation of a curriculum or instructional design plan can be built to address problems with your organization’s existing training material or training procedures.
During the design phase, Education Associates, LP will help you determine the most effective method of reaching your education and training goals by using tolls such as:
- New testing methods
- New training methods
- Revised timelines
- Staff, trainee, or customer surveys
- Locating or designing new training material
- Locating or designing new tests or certifications
- Determining new benchmarks or timelines
To request a consultation:
- Using the product link above, indicate how many hours of design consultation you have allocated for your project.
- When Education Associates, LP receives your order, we will send you a confirmation email requesting additional information.
- We will respond to your reply with scheduling confirmation.
Note: If you are unsure how Education Associates, LP can help you with your training needs, consider a Curriculum Design Initial Consultation. Our one-time, non-refundable $50.00 assessment fee will be applied toward any consulting services your organization ultimately agrees to purchase from Education Associates, LP. Please see our Curriculum Design Initial Consultation page for more details.